JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Natural Antiseptic Buchu Gel
Clear Topical Gel, available in 40g and 80g tubes.
Shown to be fast acting in reducing pain and inflammation.
This natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory product is recommended for use as an antiseptic and antifungal gel for open wounds, burns, bruising, nappy rash, and control of eczema. It can also be used by persons suffering from joint or muscular pain.
- The general term used to describe the ability of any product to either kill or prevent the replication of an infectious agent is anti-infective.
- If the product targets bacteria specifically, then such products are called antibiotics whereas if the agent is a fungus, then it is referred to as an antifungal.
- Similarly, any product active against a specific virus would be called an antiviral agent.
International Online Store
|BuchuLife First Aid Gel has potent anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties enabling it to act as a natural antibiotic.|
Buchulife First Aid Gel was developed in South Africa by Cape Kingdom Nutraceuticals(Pty) Ltd.
The University of Cape Town (UCT)/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine conducted a study to test the efficacy of BuchuLife First Aid Topical Gel in treating symptoms of pain and swelling and found it to be effective. In the near future, UCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine will conduct a clinical trial to test the efficacy of the BuchuLife Joint Health capsules in reducing inflammation in individuals with osteoarthritis.
The Buchu herb is unique to the Fynbos biosphere found in the Western Cape region of South Africa. Buchu is grown completely organically without the use of any pesticides.
The scientifically formulated Buchu oil used to make Buchu Gel contains the potent antioxidants quercitin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin (bio-flavonoids), diosphenol and Vitamins A, B, and E. These compounds have been shown to reduce pain and inflammation in chronic conditions.
- Joint or muscular pain
- Antiseptic for open wounds, burns, bruising
- Control of eczema and nappy rash
- Rapid relief of pain and inflammation
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AND INFANTS
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Agathosma betulina (Buchu) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Unless otherwise directed, a thin layer of BuchuLife natural antiseptic gel should be applied to the skin over the affected area once or several times daily, depending on severity.
|Back||Back to top|